Tripp has definately been a difficult child. I was really hoping for an easy baby this go around with all we have going on, but no dice. So in order to get anything accomplished I have had to learn how to improvise.
The Moby wrap has become my best friend. I still have the baby bjorn (a front pack carrier) in the car for grocery shopping (he hates his carseat so no leaving him in that and putting it in the cart- and don't even get me started on car rides...), but I LOVE this wrap for just about every other time in the house and elsewhere. I had a long piece of material first and learned on youtube how to do it, but when I realized that I was using it literally everyday I decide to fork over the $40 and buy a real one. This is how I packed and unpacked my house, how I get dishes done, how I work on the computer, how I help the other two kids, how we do darn near anything.
I also have used the baby bjorn when the elliptical was still here (my mom took it with her to St. George). I used to do this with Elliot on occasion when she would fuss in the stroller at the gym. It is quite a sight to see this little body bobbing up and down on the elliptical and it makes the work out a bit harder!
I have a love/hate relationship with the big blue yoga ball. I love it because bouncing on it almost always calms him down. I hate it though because I am soooo tired on bouncing on it! It is how I watch tv, visit with anyone, eat dinner, work on the computer, etc. Someday I will be able to sit in a normal chair again...




2 comments:
Oh, your poor back!!! I feel for you. I'm sorry he's so difficult, but thank goodness you love that moby wrap. I'll have to check into that. You have been very creative for sure. ;)
Oh my gosh! You are such a trooper. The third one is supposed to be easy...at least mine was. Maybe his easy days are still coming. :) You must be so motivated in order to accomplish all of that with a baby in tow.
Post a Comment