Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mark's Wedding

This past weekend my brother Mark got married in Portland to Hannah. It was a beautiful weekend and a great time with family. They were sealed in the Portland temple and I felt so privledged to be able to be there with them. Juggling the three kids and trying to coordinate all those people was difficult so I didn't get the best pictures, but here is what I did get.

At the reception- beautiful people and beautiful view!
First dance...

Love Mark's expression!
At the reception at Hannah's aunt's house:


My family (minus Dad and Aaron while they are on their missions)

The cakes!

Me and my beautiful mother

My handsome brothers- Michael, David, and Mark
Elliot and Grey
Hannah and Mark just outside temple

Brooke and Nina (my cousins) were a HUGE help with the kids

5 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like the perfect day.

Heidi said...

Beautiful couple! And scenery! Your family is cute. That pic of you and Mom is really cute too. Glad you went even with 3 kids in tow.

Amber Staub said...

Beautiful family. I love the picture of you and your mom. Congrats to Hannah and Mark. They look very happy:)

Behling Family said...

WOW! Those are gorgeous pictures!!! I second what Amber said. I love the picture of your mom and you. You both look so beautiful. Congratulations to them.
Your kids are adorable and getting so big.

Adri and Cory said...

They look so happy! Wish we could have been there!