
(Yes, that is me holding Grey in the corner...)
We only sent a few Christmas cards out this year, mostly to people that aren't on Facebook or that most likely don't see our blog. Otherwise, we figured that you pretty much know what we are doing and what we look like which is the main reason for sending Christmas cards. Please don't think we are being scrooges or anything, but I will admit that it really does add up by the time you get the cards and/or pictures and all the postage. Once again, the internet trumps tradition. Here though is the picture that we used:
Merry Christmas!!!




3 comments:
Adorable! Your little one has sure grown since I saw you in August. It's pitiful that I never see you when you are living at the end of our road! I hope you can see Rachel and her girls when they are here at Christmas. We might just have to take a walk and come for a visit! (And I agree with you about Christmas cards. Kind of sad to be scroogish, but it's just too much work!) Merry Christmas!
Way cute! I just ordered Christmas cards yesterday. I was thinking the same thing about them which took me so long to decide what to do.
What cuties you have Heather! Elliott looks so much like you!!! I am sad we didn't get a chance to meet up while you guys were here! It was crazier than I expected the break to be :( Anyway hope to see you next time!
Post a Comment