Heather, Justin, Elliot, Grey, and Tripp
I love your star idea...or should I say your friends star idea! I think I am going to copy that for next year!
Oh my goodness...I love this pic! And I just smiled when I saw here sing....how cute!
I love the hair it is so cute. At least she is not wearing a paper bag on her head lol :) I love the crafts. They are awesome.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your star idea...or should I say your friends star idea! I think I am going to copy that for next year!
Oh my goodness...I love this pic! And I just smiled when I saw here sing....how cute!
I love the hair it is so cute. At least she is not wearing a paper bag on her head lol :) I love the crafts. They are awesome.
Post a Comment