Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What A Shiner!

On Sunday, Elliot was in her sunbeam class and went have a turn at the board, but tripped into a chair. She got quite the black eye because of it. This picture was taken this morning, too, so it has been a few days. Her poor teacher, Sister Listello, was so worried about her and felt so bad that it happened in her class and when she was behaving so well. Elliot is doing fine and says that it only hurts when she blinks really hard.

9 comments:

T said...

Poor girl! That looks like it hurt! Way to go on your bread! I love homemade bread. I could probably eat a whole loaf in one sitting. Nothing beats the smell of it baking either. I am hoping for a kitchen-aid sometime this year. Mixing it by hand is really hard work.

~ kietra ~ said...

Nice shiner! You've got to come up with a better story than tripped on a chair though, come on now!!

Kacey said...

Ouch! You better tell Elliot to be more careful. Someone might call CPS on you :)

Shelby said...

Hey Heather, I am so glad I found your blog! Lance and I are always wondering what happened to Justin! We knew he was in good hands though. Your family is sooo cute. Please tell J-man we think of him often and would love to hear from you guys!
-Shelby

Jas & Cam Fam said...

HELLO!! I found you on Kacey's comments. How are you? It has been soo long! Your kiddos are darling and I LOVe their names. I have always loved Grey but I have a Macy and so I just can't do it! I hope we can stay in touch now. Send me your email you and I will send you an invite (if you want one).

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Sorry..I guess you need my email
camillewilcock@yahoo.com

Olsen_Family said...

Ouch!!! That had to hurt. I think all kids have to get one of those in their little life.

Adri and Cory said...

Ouchie! That looks like a bad one!
Poor little thing!

Behling Family said...

Look like she is proud of that shiner. That looks like a bad one.
Your bread looks so awesome.I need to try it.