As of March 1st, Grey is officially on the move. He has been trying for about a month to crawl. He has been "mobile" for awhile, but it is more scooting, some resituated sittings, and such, not true crawling. Sunday it happened though. He hasn't been totally guns blazing yet, but he knows now how he can get something if he wants it. Of course, as we cheer Grey on, then Elliot has to show us that she can crawl, as you will see in the video.
Spring is approaching around here and I am sure glad. It has been a little bit rainy though, which I could do without. But no snow is totally fine by me. I am up to 12 miles on my last long run for my marathon training and getting close to the halfway mark on the training. It is hard work and almost all-consuming. I am constantly juggling my time as to get my runs in. I have to give a huge thanks to Justin for being so supportive in helping me reach this goal by giving me the time to do it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!




4 comments:
Elliot has always had such cute haircuts, even when she was a baby! And, so exciting that Grey is crawling...that's a fun and busy stage.
I love Elliot trying to take up some space on the video that is so Maggie in all Dallin's videos. She so has the thick Maggie hair, I know why you keep it short. Grey is so cute crawling around not that he wasnt before.
Im so impressed with you and your marathon training. Im sure it will feel great when you accomplish your goal. You pretty much are just amazing in general though!
Elliot is just like Kate- wanting to be in the picture and wanting to be included too. Hilarious!
Good job on your marathon training. I'm sure it is exhausting trying to work, be a mom and run! I'm tired thinking about it.
Oh to be mobile! It is fun because they can get what they want themselves but on the other hand, no more plopping him down with a toy and knowing he won't get in to anything. Elliot reminds me of my first. Always wants some of the spotlight.
Post a Comment