For Valentines Day, I got Justin Guitar Hero for his Xbox. He has been wanting it for such a long time and I will admit that it is pretty fun to play. We were having FHE last night though and talking about what each of us love. We asked Elliot who she loved and then who Grey loved and who mom loved. Then Justin asked her what he loved. She started with the typical Heather, Elliot, Grey, then without missing a beat she says, "You love Guitar Hero, too." So true, so true.
13 years ago




4 comments:
Isn't it funny how quickly they catch on?! So cute!
Nothing, and I mean nothing, gets by them! Too funny!
We too love guitar hero. We played for hours!!! It is quite addicting!
Sharp little girl! That is such a fun thing to play. Ryan's cousins have it and we jump at the chance to go visit so we can get a little play time in.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment