(This is the front)
(This is the back)
They are pretty simple, but I thought pretty cute. And to be making them with a 3 1/2 year old, simpler is always better. She does such a good job writing her name which makes me very proud. We were planning on working on writing her friends' names, but her teacher let me know this morning that they don't want names on them after all. It is very time consuming to get all the right valentines in the right envelope and they just don't have the time. Hence, the smiley face in the "to" space.
We do a secret person swap throughout the year at work and I thought I would get my person a little something. And since I am loving my cricut right now, I labeled her box of chocolates with letters cut from it:
The possibilities are endless and I haven't even scratched the surface. I just need endless amounts of time to just play around on it...ha, ha, ha.
And just for fun and because I was taking pictures this morning, here are a couple of my adorable kids.




3 comments:
Those pictures are cute. Baby buns are always adorable. And thanks for the cricut tips. I got one for Christmas last year and haven't had time to scrapbook. I like the idea of using it for other things. I can do that.
By the way, nice job on the quiz on Monique's blog. I'm very impressed!!
You are so crafty! I have never even heard of cricut and after reading your posts, I think I need one! Have fun with it!
I haven't heard of the cricut either, but it looks like a lot of fun! And look at how Elliot can write her name...IMPRESSIVE!!
Post a Comment