Elliot has recently started drawing people and it cracks me up. This is a picture of our family.
Justin is on the far left (I guess Elliot thinks he is putting on some weight), I am on the far right (and I apparently haven't had my V-8 today), Grey is next to Justin and Elliot is next to me. Not sure why we all have straight faces; not smiles, but not frowns. It's pretty cute though.




6 comments:
It is so cute to see the way that kids see things. That is such a cute drawing. She did such a good job.
Cute, cute, cute! My kids do the bodies with a straight line. I guess probably because that's what I do. They won't get any artistic skill from me!
You are a very solemn family :0) That's pretty funny!
That is so cute! She is quite the little artist!
I love Elliot's drawing. I'm gonna have to ask Jarem to draw his family and see what he can do. Not I'm curious! :)
I love the drawing kids do. Especially the ones without bodies and they have legs coming right out of their heads. She did such a good job with the picture! How cute
Post a Comment