The new family together:
My "little" boy, Grey who just had his world turned upside down with Tripp's arrival:A whopping 9 lbs, 3 oz- look at that girth:

Proud parents (they were giving Tripp a bit of oxygen to get his coloring pink):

It was a great day and we have been so happy to have Tripp in our family. We are slowly adjusting and will have to continue to do so as the move approaches- April 30th is now the move date. More pictures to come as Tripp has already changed so much!








5 comments:
Congratulations! He looks absolutely perfect and adorable. I hope you are recovering well and things are going okay.
That picture of you with Grey is SO cute! He's cute. He looks so young and little with a pacifier and you are right...his world was turned upside down just like that! Good luck with everything. I hope you are doing well.
So sweet! You'll have to let us know how it goes with three (still pondering it for the future). I bet big sister Elliott will be a big help.
What a cute family!! Little Tripp is not so little is he? He came out half grown. Were your other 2 that big? Im impressed that you are already blogging after having your 3rd baby. Good for you. Keep the pics coming, and good luck on the move.
He's gonna be a big boy! Fun pictures! I hope all goes well with the move and the new baby adjustments.
Post a Comment