While the kids are outside and Tripp is content for a few brief moments, I thought I would upload some pictures and give a little update.
Tripp is growing well and is almost 3 months! He is still a bit tempermental, but generally getting better. He sleeps pretty well at night (although still in bed with us). The big unfortunate thing about Tripp is that he HATES the car. Going anywhere is a challenge because we have to listen to him cry and cry. We have tried it all too, but nothing seems to help so we will have to just wait for him to outgrow it. Sorry this picture of him is sideways. I don't know how to change it easily and don't have the time to tinker with it at the moment.

At the beginning of the month, Mark came to visit and brought home is fiance, Hannah, with him. It was so fun to meet her and get to know her a little bit. They are planning to be sealed in the Portland temple probably on September 25th. They are still working out all the details, including the date. We are all very excited for them and Elliot LOVES her new future aunt.

Grey has found a very soft spot with his Grandpa Keith. Grandpa will take Grey anywhere and Grey happily rides along. He loves to go with Grandpa in the truck. And whenever Grey is upset, Grandpa can usually calm him down. The other day he was upset about something and the two of them fell asleep in the recliner probably watching Fox news. Grey is definately going to miss Grandpa, as we all are.

The other favorite thing lately, has been the horses in the pasture. I think we have the best gig with these horses. My dad has about 2 acres in pasture field around the house. To keep the grass short, he has some people keep their horses there for free. So we get the country embiance of horses and none of the work. And the kids LOVE to go out there and visit with the horses. They have even become brave enough to pet them and feed them some grass out of their hands. Grey even has clearly said "horse" which is a huge feat considering his vocabulary is extremely limited.
4 comments:
That picture of Grey asleep with your Dad is PRECIOUS!!! Too cute.
Wow I guess we both got the blogging bug today. I hadnt posted in a month!
Tripp is so large, oh my. I miss you. We will see you real soon though.
Sounds like an adventure for sure!! I wish we had horses in our backyard! It's my dream, and will probably stay just that. Tripp is getting so chub! What a cutie pie!
What a cute picture of Tripp! Congrats to Mark, they look like such a cute couple. (I still have a hard time believing he's not the little boy I would babysit:))
Post a Comment