13 years ago
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
One of these days...
We are still alive and surviving and updating my blog is on the to do list. However, the list keeps getting longer and things aren't getting done quite as quickly as I would like. With a cranky baby, a non-existent husband (until tomorrow, horray!!!) and stuff out of sorts (like my computer) here while living with my parents it just hasn't been a priority. I will update more soon, but just know that we are well, but anxious to send my parents off so that we can get normalcy somewhat back in our house. It has been a long 6 weeks apart, even though he has visited on weekends, but we are excited to have Justin coming to stay tomorrow afternoon. And then let the summer begin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, neighbor! I'll have to stop by and say "hi" one of these days. I need to get a peek at that new baby. When Rachel and her family are over we will definitely stop by!
YES we do need to get together soon since you guys are closer....hopefully when I get this two kid thing under control..Jake went camping to the father and son camp out and I seriously thought I was going to loose it! I admire you so much... doing it for so long without Justin! Way to go and with 3!
Post a Comment