Sunday, January 16, 2011

Continuation of Christmas Break

I was on the wrong computer when posting about Christms so I didn't have these pictures. I didn't take very many and not many good ones...maybe another resolution is in order to take more and better pictures (Justin even gave me a book to help me learn my fancy camera).

This is the kids when we were having "Christmas" at the mission home. We skyped with Justin which was a first for me. It was kinda fun! Grey with a pretty purse?
Elliot and Tripp with Mark and Hannah.

David came and spent several days with us after Christmas before heading back to D.C. and one day we beared the cold and went to the zoo. It was BITTER COLD but we still had fun. Unfortunately, the animals got the memo of how cold it was and lots of them found refuge somewhere out of our view.





Thanks Uncle David for being such a sport all week with us!

1 comment:

Olsen_Family said...

How fun to spend Christmas down in St. George with your family. Your kids are getting so big. I think I have said this before but I cant believe how much your boys look just like Leonards. Such Cute kids!!!