


We had a normal non-work day, but with the added fun of getting ready to head to St. George the next morning. I did manage to get a cake made for him and in honor of march madness, we went for a basketball theme.

Today was his well child check up and as expected he is healthy as can be. A little small, especially compared to my others. He is almost 22 pounds (33%) and 30 inches (55%). His head is in the 85%!
He has been a little bit of a challenge this first year especially with the move but I can't imagine life without him. He has a grin that can light up the room and little squeal that is contagious. He is not quite walking yet but I am sure it is in the near future. He will eat ANYTHING you give him and has completely weaned himself about 2 months ago. He is a mama's boy through and through and I am trying to enjoy that now because it probably won't last.

We love you, Tripp!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




1 comment:
what a sweetheart....he looks so much like elliot to me:)
Post a Comment