Then of course you have to have FHE treat. And for some reason I was craving a raisin pie. I don't think most people have even heard of a raisin pie, but it was one of my dad's favorites so we had it fairly often growing up. So I called up Mom today to find out how to make it. It actually is very easy, especially if you cheat on the crust, like I did, and buy a premade one. It got a thumbs up from Justin, but Elliot didn't really care for it. One bite took me back to my childhood. And tomorrow morning we can have it for breakfast, just like the clown arounds, right fam?

13 years ago




3 comments:
Great FHE! The gma's will love it. I have never heard of raisin pie. hmmmm... interesting. :)
I Love your FHE, that was such a cute idea. Elliot looks like she had a great time. I too have never heard of raisin pie. Is it anything similiar to mints meat pie? Whatever that is. I have never tasted that either.
What a great idea. I am totally copying. Hope you din't mind! Kodi and Dagen are always coloring different things and wanting to mail them to somebody so that would be perfect!
Post a Comment