Friday, November 21, 2008

Growing Too Fast

The other day I came home from work and saw the johnny jumper and exersaucer out and couldn't believe that my baby was big enough to go in either! I was figuring I would need to wait until he could sit up unassisted (which won't be long), but not true. He likes them both and is nice to have the variety. So today I waas making banana bars (a great way to use up a couple of expired bananas...let me know if you want a recipe) and put Grey in the jumper and took this little video. Elliot needed her time in the spotlight at the end too. What cute kids I have if I do say so myself!

6 comments:

Black Family said...

Love it! Especially Elliot...what a character! She reminds me of her dad! By the way your house is soo cute!

Kreanna said...

What cuties!!

Leslie said...

Those two are so cute! We had a little jumper thing like that when Christian was a baby. With the girls, our exersaucer was a lifesaver.

Heidi said...

Cute video. I love the different options too. Grey is a big baby and love Eliot's dance.

Anna said...

Wow-How did he get so old? He is a cutie though. Im with you on having a variety of equipment! Im just wondering what Dallin will do to the equipment at our house...

Amber Staub said...

He looks like he enjoys the bouncer. I love the bouncer! Elliot is so funny at the end.