Sunday, November 9, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?


So at first glance this would be just an ordinary picture of my little girl dressed in a rather unique looking choice of clothing. However, this was just minutes before leaving to go to church. Yeah. My mom always told me to pick my battles and that the funny dressed kids are the independent ones that dressed themselves, but really? Do I have to take Punky Brewster to church with me? If she really had her choice she probably would have been in ther "summer dress" (a sleeveless dress that is really thin and was cute in the summer, but it is barely 50 degrees out now- that dress is now put away in the garage with the other summer clothes) and flip flops (also now put away in the garage). Funny thing is that she wanted to wear jeans and long sleeved shirts all summer. Go figure.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I know how annoying the dressing thing can be, but Im sorry she is cute! You are smart to pick your battles with her it took my a long time to figure that out with my girl (though my mom told me that over and over)!

Kreanna said...

hehehe!! I have a feeling that Aleigha will be doing that very same thing! And I have to say, that I totally agree with what Anna posted! I think she is adorable!

Heidi said...

Hilarious!!! That's funny you called her punky brewster b/c that fits! HA!

Denise Hiatt said...

yeah, I loved the outfit too!