
My little girl is 4 years old today. At 10:21 AM, Saturday, April 16, 2005, Elliot Lisa was born in Olympia, WA. She was 8 lbs, 2 oz, 19.5 inches long and absolutely perfect. She shocked us all with the
full head of
black hair. She was such a good baby and grew so fast. Before I knew it she was a chunky monkey and I loved every little roll she had.
Elliot at 2 months:

Elliot at 6 months:
(I love the rolls!)Elliot's First Birthday:

Elliot this afternoon, 4 years old:

Elliot, I love you so much. You have so much personality and so much love for everything around you. Keep smiling, Beautiful Girl!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Elliot! She seriously was such an adorable baby! I just love squishy, roly poly babies like that! And the cute girls they gro up into.
Happy Birthday Elliot!!! I hope you have a VERY fun party tomorrow! ;)
She is so darling! Love her crop of hair- she had that from the get-go!! Happy Birthday Elliot!
Post a Comment