Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter! We started the week off by dying easter eggs for FHE Monday night. It was a great 7 minute activity. Luckily Elliot doesn't get to adventurous with the eggs. Although the first thing she wanted to know the next morning was if the eggs were dry so she could put stickers on them.
Saturday we decide to go to the city's Eater Egg Hunt. I thought it would be tons of fun, a great photo opportunity and Elliot was very excited about it. This was her before:

And this was her walking back to the car only a minute or two after the siren went off to start the hunt. She just wouldn't do it and so we went home with her crying. Fun.
She doesn't like crowds so I should have known better. Better luck next time.
We woke up this morning and had our little easter baskets and treats from Aunt Lisa and Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.


And here are the kids in their Easter outfits.


Such a little man!
Easter is a lot of candy, new outfits, bunnies and such, but I wanted to make mention of the real meaning of Easter. I am so grateful for a Savior who atoned for our sins. He lives and that is the true reason for celebrating Easter. Without Him, our life here on earth would be meaningless.
Happy Easter!!!

6 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

Love the new Easter outfits! Darling kids, Heather!! Thank you also for including your testimony at the end- HE is the reason for the season!!

T said...

The kids look so cute in their Easter duds. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend.

Olsen_Family said...

That is too bad the Elliott didnt care for the easter egg hunt. Those are so much fun. Maybe next year. Sounds like your Easter week was a fun one.

Kristin said...

You may not be aware but I like to keep up on your family. Grey is tooo cute! Elliot is such a big "cheeser", I love it. Those egg hunts are intimidating, hopefully she'll learn to love it.

Heidi said...

That makes me laugh about Elliot. How typical that she would get scared and not want to do it. Funny. Kate was more concerned about other things too than finding eggs. Cute kids in their easter outfits.

Amber Staub said...

Happy Easter! The kids look adorable in their Easter clothes. I love buying Easter and Christmas clothes for the girls. It's like dress-up time.