












We had the best experience with this photographer. A friend of mine in Ephrata has a sister in Pleasant Grove, UT that came to visit for a few days and offered a special deal on a photography session here. We decided to take her up on it and got some great pictures, I think. So anyone in her area needing a photographer (or classes- I know she teaches photography classes too) look her up at http://www.erinsummerillphotography.com/. I was so impressed! And thanks, Leslie for offering up your sister!



3 comments:
Those came out so dang cute! I'm SO happy that you are happy with them and my sister didn't disgrace our family name. lol - not that she'd ever do that, but I seriously think your pics are adorable.
I just wish ours would come out that cute. And I can't even blame it on the photographer since we had the same one. Have to blame it on my grumpy, unsmiling kids, sigh.
Way cute pics!! I love all of them. Your family is so photogenic and you all look so good together. I think my favorite is the very first one of you and Grey. Its always so fun when family pictures turn out.
I love the casual, real pictures that are outside the studio. These are beautiful! Wish she lived closer!
Post a Comment