Justin decided to get me an ipod touch for Mother's Day. After I got over the initial shock of it, I actually got a little excited and spent practically the rest of the day playing with it. It is a lot of fun and I think it will be very useful. Unlike his blackberry, it doesn't have a monthly fee, which I like. You have to have wifi internet access, but lots of places have it now. And now I can sit in bed and be on facebook! I only wish that I had it for all my marathon training because there are so pretty cool applications to use for training. I had an old ipod nano, but now I can hold several times more songs and do so much more. Thanks, Justin!And I couldn't have a post about mother's day without mentioning my mom. I am so glad that she is my mom and my kids' grandma. We are so lucky. She amazes me with all she does and raising us 5 kids so well. I don't know what I would do without her and wish that we could live a little closer. I am also so thankful for my mother-in-law. We don't get to see them nearly enough either, but I am so thankful for all she does for us and how much she loves us.
We love you Mom and Jana!!!




1 comment:
Wow! That's quite the Mother's Day present...go Justin! We just helped my mother-in-law set up her new ipod touch, and they are v-e-r-y cool! BTW--thanks for the Canal Street tip! We went there on your advice and found some great deals!
Post a Comment