
Any guesses on what this is from? They are all over his back and stomach, armpits, a few on his legs and arms. Itchy, raised and red. He had his last dose of antibiotic on Thursday night and these started Friday afternoon and got considerably worse Saturday afternoon. I am thinking a food allergy, but have no idea what. We are in wait and see mode. Maybe need to take him to the doctor on Monday. Poor little guy!
2 comments:
That looks like an antibiotic reaction to me - was he on augmentin or amoxicllin? It needs to be reported to your pediatrician becasue IF it is antibiotic related, next time he could have breathing issues (Meredith and I both cannot take Augmentin....) and it is SCARY when your child is lethargic and cannot breathe!
Those are hives!!! He had an allergic reaction to his antibiotics. Kate had that, but not as bad. It happened after she finished antibiotics so I didn't think it was an allergic reaction, but it was. Hence, no more augmentin for her. Benadryl does the trick. Poor guy.
Post a Comment