Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you think he is tired?

Elliot come upstairs this afternoon and says that she found Grey asleep on the floor.

So we go down stairs and this is what we find:
I was going to be putting him down for a nap, but the poor guy just couldn't take it anymore and did it himself. Luckily, I was able to transfer him to his bed successfully and after a good nap we will all go to the pool to get out of the HEAT!!!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

That is too cute! It is so nice when they take naps willingly. I spend half of "nap time" putting Derek back in his bed before he finally gives in.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love those kind of pictures, we have a few like that too. I'm glad you transferred him successfully. That is usually the dilemma for me...to move them or not?