
He loves to show his belly.

That is my favorite!

His excited look.

Mr. Serious here, but almost a crack of a smile.
I finally had a decent experience getting pictures taken. It has been a LONG time since that has happened (other than our family pictures recently, but that wasn't in a studio and kinda doesn't count). Sears did us well this time. Having a very cute little boy does help though!
5 comments:
what a cutie...he looks so much like you! what a sweetheart!
I love the pictures! They are adorable! He has the famous Leonard eyes! He is such a cutie!
I love the same one as you! It is such a beautiful picture. He has such nice skin. He is one cute, husky little guy!!
So cute! I finally sent Elliot's flip flops today.
i love "your" favorite, too! I can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment