Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Singing

Lately, Elliot has been spending more time outside and often it involves singing. Loudly. So yesterday I tried to catch her on video doing it, but as you can see, she caught me and quickly stopped. Be sure to have your volume up!

5 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

That is so cute! She takes after her mom.....does the name dr. suess ring a bell?????

T said...

I was just going to say the same thing, Age. She is a mini you Heather!! Is she singing something specific, or is she making up her own tune? She has a nice vibrato coming along ;0) !! Way cute!

Shelby said...

So funny! She is too cute!

Olsen_Family said...

I thought the exact same thing as Age and Tiff. That is too funny. Many a day sitting at Grandmas piano listening to you sings songs. Oh the good old days!!

Olsen_Family said...

I meant sing songs. Dont you hate when that happens