So I have to eat my words. I am still a little in shock because I was SO SURE it was a girl. But there was no denying what we saw. But more importantly, the baby is healthy and complete so far. And quite the little wiggle worm. She had a hard time getting decent pictures because he wanted to move around so much. This was the best 3D shot (a little diappointing considering how great Grey's was)- that is his arm across his face and two legs down below.
And this classic profile shot:
Elliot and Grey stayed with a friend of mine (thank you Anna!) and I was so nervous about telling Elliot. She was a little heartbroken, but she will be fine. I am still trying to take it in and get used to the fact that I will have two boys and most likely a wild one at that! And Elliot did tell us that we have to have another because we are suppose to have 2 boys and 2 girls. We still had to remind her that we have to take what Heavenly Father gives us and that we will love whatever baby we get. I still couldn't help feeling a little sad for her. This does make it seem more and more real though which I am grateful for. I am thankful for technology that helps us check babies and keep us all healthier and more prepared. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a mother and for the blessings I receive for doing so.




9 comments:
YAY!!!!!
I was the same way. I was 100% sure it was a girl... until she put the probe on my belly and I instantly saw and new that it was a boy. SHe waited for a few minutes before she said it outloud or posted it on the screen, but I knew, I laughed.
That's so exciting you found out what you are having! Another little boy will be so fun!
Yay! Grey will get a buddy!!! Congrats on the second little boy. Makes clothes pretty easy!
Congratulations on the new baby boy! Made me laugh after your post yesterday!:) I just love those profile ultrasound pictures.
THe great thing is you can use all of Grey's stuff again and it will still be in style! Congratulations!
Congrats! I definitely believe every boy needs a brother. It'll be great. And don't worry about being wrong... I was wrong with every single one of my kids (and my sister's and my friends babies for that matter). Both my boys were supposed to be girls and my girl was supposed to be a boy...
how exciting! i can't wait to find out what you guys name him
Shhh.. I have a secret to tell you. When I found out my third was yet another boy, I cried!! Now that he's here I of course love him, but also love it when strangers mistake my beautiful "he" for a "she".
That is going to be so fun! Congratulations!
Post a Comment