Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree up a couple Sundays ago which is one of my favorite things to do. I love getting all the Christmas stuff out and making it all festive. Elliot loves it too and for the next few weeks she can often be found playing with the ornaments and the nativity. I even found one of the nutcrackers wrapped in a blanket and put to sleep on a pillow. That is my daughter for you. No pictures of Grey here because he was thankfully taking a good nap. And, yes, my belly is getting large.




3 comments:

My New Life As Mom said...

If that's a large belly.. I was a freggin blimp! You're TINY!

Merry Christmas and beautiful tree!

Heidi said...

Kate had to help me decorate the tree too. But that is too cute that Elliot wrapped the nutcracker up in a blanket!!! :)

Behling Family said...

How Fun. Those are some of my most fun memories growing up, is putting up the Christmas Tree and decorations. I love it too. She is so adorable and no your belly is not large, at all!!