Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

So a few tidbits of info that has been happening around here. Mainly high stress. Just so much unknown which isn't fun to deal with. Our house is officially on the market and has been for a couple weeks. We had an agent show it yesterday and am hopeful for another showing next week sometime. It is a good house, it just stinks that we are trying to sell it when the market is so bad. Better this year than last I suppose. And it is better that spring is coming which makes people look a little bit more at houses.

My parents got their call! And they will be spending the next three years in.....
St. George, Utah
This was big suprise considering it wasn't even one of the options. It is actually a brand new mission which will be a good challenge for them. My mom especially is thrilled because it is so easy to get to for us to come visit. And very family friendly too. The mission covers a huge portion of Utah too so they will be doing a lot of traveling throughout the southern half of the state.
My pregnancy is zooming by. I went to the doctor today and everything seems to be right on track. He is even going to check my cervix next time and maybe even strip my membranes. I have been having irregular contractions and Justin swears that this baby is going to come early. I have doubts about that, but I have been very wrong about just about everything with this pregnancy so who knows. I want to make it through my last day of work on the 18th (just a couple days before my due date), but maybe it won't be that way. I feel like I have hardly done anything to prepare for this baby to come. We even need to do a little shopping for him as I have realized that having a baby in March is far different clothing-wise than a baby in July. We need a few warmer things! This is me last Sunday at 35 weeks:
Today Grey was being such a ham for the camera today so I will finish with a couple fun pictures of him. Don't mind the gash on his forhead. He had an encounter with the wall and the wall obviously wone. Elliot was at preschool or else I would have gotten her pretty face too. Next time.


8 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

That boy is so dang cute! We are going to miss you guys so much!!! Poor little Roger will be the only boy left in nursery! Wow, St. George would be great, it is so beautiful down there too.

Leslie said...

What darling photos of Grey! He's such a sweet little guy. We always enjoy having him over here.

I hope your home sells quickly. It's definitely a better year than last so keep your fingers crossed!

That's exciting about your parents' mission call! What a great part of Utah and how nice you'll get to go visit them. Visiting my inlaws on their mission has been a really neat experience for our whole family.

p.s. you look so great! I can hardly believe you are only 35 weeks since you are so slim and trim.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can't believe that you are already almost due with the baby. It seems like it wasn't long ago that you announced you were pregnant. I hope it's been zooming by for you just as fast. :)

Good luck with the house sell. That is stressful having to keep your house presentable at all times especially with small kids. How fun that your parents won't be too far away. I have family there in St. George and they love it.

And you do look so great and small for 35 weeks!!

Heidi said...

Isn't the unknown just fabulous?! just kidding. It's stressful and crazy. Good luck with everything happening soon...house, move, baby...

Kyle found out online where your parent's were called to! That is so exciting for them. I'm glad they are close enough for you guys to visit them.

Amber Staub said...

You look so cute pregnant at 35 weeks. I love that last picture of Grey. I know my parents are excited for your parents to be in St. George.

Kacey said...

I can't believe you are that far along already. I was thinking May for some reason. I bet you are glad it is almost over! Good luck with all the changes coming up!

Adri and Cory said...

I am so excited that we are going to be so close to them! We are going to have to visit. I can't believe how cute you look prego...thats not fair! Do you guys have any names yet!

Olsen_Family said...

Those pics are so dang cute. I cant believe that you are due in less than 1 mo. That is insane. It has gone by so fast, for me anyway. I am so excited for your mom and dad. They are close enough that we could even go visit once in awhile. So when you go down to see them maybe we can all get together. Good Luck on selling your house.