13 years ago
Saturday, March 13, 2010
And the blessings begin...
Last Thursday we got the blessed phone call that an offer came in for our house. Yes, only 20 days on the market and we got an offer! If that isn't an answer to prayers and fasting, I don't know what is and more solidifies the fact that this is what we are suppose to be doing. Not only that, but we ended up getting our asking price as well! We do have to pay the buyers closing costs, but still! We still can't quite believe that it is for real. I know that it isn't over until it is signed off and turned over (one of the reasons I haven't mentioned it on here yet- haven't wanted to jinx it!), but we are excited nonetheless. The one semi-down side is that they want to close on April 19th which is now just over 5 weeks from now. We decided to not bicker with them about the date and just get to work. I will mean 2 more months without a mortgage and we just want to get the house officially sold and move on. We have already started to box things up and putting our plans together. I will go live with my parents with the kids for a couple months and Justin will stay here and finish out the school year. We haven't figured out where he will stay yet, but we aren't too worried yet about finding something for just the 7 weeks that we will need. The hardest part is that we will be throwing a new baby in the mix at some time in the very near future. My official due date is a week from tomorrow and so far have only been dialated a fingertip. I have two more days of work next week, but I don't even care if I make it though those or not. This last week was pretty hard at work. I am just so much more uncomfortable this time around, even with being so pregnant with Grey in the middle of the hot summer. I feel like my pelvis is about ready to split open all the time and it is rather painful. Maybe the doctor will have some sympathy and we can help things along sooner rather than later...we go back Tuesday afternoon to check everything out again. Stay posted for the arrival of this hopefully sweet little baby boy who will help us with the move by sleeping LOTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I had heard things were moving along with the house! I hope everything goes smoothly for you even though it makes me sad to hear you are leaving that much sooner! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Can you do some fasting and praying for Kyle in getting a job since it worked so well for you guys??? ha ha. Ours isn't working...yet. ;)
That is great news! I'm glad it sold so fast. That is amazing in this market so woo hoo! You will be super busy moving so I really hope this baby cooperates and sleeps like you want him too. :)
You are amazing!! You have so much going on at one time and it looks like you are handling things so smoothly. Your family will be in our prayers that things will continue to go smooth once the baby gets here. Good Luck and keep us informed.
Congrats on the sale of your house! That is awesome and full asking price too! That truly is a blessing in this economy. I hope all goes well with the new baby and the move!
Post a Comment