February is Children's Dental Health Month and over the years I have done several presentations at schools for kids, teaching about oral health. It is a lot of fun and the kids LOVE it. And now with my own kids it is even more fun. I talked to Elliot's teacher and she was thrilled to have me come talk to the kids. I asked the dentist that bought my dad's practice to donate some toothbrushes to the kids which I was so grateful for.

We talked about brushing and flossing, why that is important, visits to the dentist, fluoride and all that fun stuff. The office also lent me this great book called "The gross, disgusting and totally cool mouth book." It truly lives up to its name and was a big hit with the kids.
1 comment:
Good job Heather! Way to share your knowledge. :0 I did that with a brownie's troop one year. It was fun.
Post a Comment