(1) Long hair- this has been a frequent topic around our house lately. She desperately wants to have long hair, but is having a hard time understanding that it takes a LONG time to get long hair. Nonetheless, this was Elliot on the way to school Thursday only later to be in tears when the pigtails came out and her head hurt.
(3) Everything in Brooke and Nina's house- my cousins babysat them tonight and my kids ADORE them
(4) To sell everything that she has that she doesn't play with- poor thing has set up "garage sales" before for the family. Um, yeah. Probably not going to get a whole lot there. I paid for the stuff once, I don't want to pay for it again.
(5) Did I mention long hair? And the high heeled boots belonging to a girl in her class.
Oh, Elliot...I love you.




1 comment:
Cracks me up! It just goes to show that the grass on the other side of the fence always looks greener. :) What a cute girl.
Post a Comment