
Awhile ago my friend Erryn sent me an email for this company for cosmetics http://www.eyeslipsface.com/. I have placed a few orders with them and just did again this afternoon. Most of their products are $1. Yeah, a buck. But that is only the half of it. Since I first started ordering from them I have used the same coupon code ("carolina") for 50% off everything. So I get eye shadow, eye liner, concealer all for 50 cents a piece. The "portions" are a little small, but heck, order two! I especially like their eye shadow. I am going to try their bronzer this time too. The shipping is 6.95 too, but I still think it is worth it. Even at Walmart, make-up can really add up and this way you can even try stuff you may not otherwise try. So if you try to be as frugal as possible, like me, and especially on things for yourself (why are we like that?), then try out this website and see if you like it!




3 comments:
Wow, you are on a roll today with good deals- e.l.f and Children's Place. :) Happy shopping from home!
My sister got me some e.l.f. eyeshadow for my birthday last year. I love it! I have wondered about their other products but had never actually checked them out online. Thanks for the info.
Uh... totally forgot about that! I need to get back on! Thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment