I looked back at my notes of my other pregnancies and confirmed what I already was thinking. I am thinking girl. And this is why:
- I have gained more comparable weight so far with Elliot's pregnancy than with Grey's. I gained fast and furious with him until about 28 weeks and then didn't gain any more after that. More slow and steady with Elliot.
- I was sicker in the begining with this pregnancy like with Elliot. I have heard more often from others that they were sicker with girls. Not always the case (I can see the comments now...), but just as a generalization.
- So far feel like I am carrying higher, like with Elliot (and again, more that way with girls).
- Both babies had similar heartbeats through out and this one is proving no different.
- Elliot knew that Grey was a boy. At the ultrasound we said, "Elliot, you are going to have a brother!" and she looked at us like "uh, yeah...I've been telling you that for awhile now." She thinks this is a girl, named Daisy. It may just be wishful thinking on her part though.
- I broke out way more with Elliot than with Grey and that has been happening this time around as well.
- Chinese predictor charts were right with the other two and this time says girl.
- And then I just go back to my gut. It says girl. Now that I have said all this tomorrow will come and either the baby's legs will be crossed and we won't be able to tell (which will be hard to take) or it will be a boy (not hard to take- I love my Mr. Grey).
Anyone want to weigh in on a guess?




5 comments:
I'm gonna say girl!
I say girl too! Can't wait to find out!
I'm impressed you even remember things about your pregnancies. I have NO idea about mine! I'm excited to find out!
I say girl, too!
I really think boy. I guess cause of my 2 boys. But I agree Moms tuition can be strong. I really knew Ty was a boy.
Post a Comment