13 years ago
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Picnic
Elliot has her friend Emily over every other week. They play really well together and I hardly see them so I get to get things done too while they play. Well, it has turned cold and wet outside, but they wanted to go out and play for a bit. This is what I found on the porch:
They had pillows and towels for blankets, snacks (healthy too- yogurt and apples), an umbrella and a baby doll. They were out there for a good 30 minutes just having a picnic under the porch while it was raining and cold all around them. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That is such a cute photo! I love that they have so much fun together and are becoming such good friends.
That is funny! Kids are so funny at what they insist they want to do even if we know better. :) Kate came down the other day in a swim suit!!! What?! It was cold outside.
That's a cute picture of two cute little friends. I like the towels for blankets, too funny. What a fun picnic.
Um at least they arent nude in the highlander...:)
OH geesh! It's so funny how kids will make themselves just miserable to have a little fun. How cute.
How clever of them. They were so prepared. They will make great mothers someday. That is very cute :)
Post a Comment