13 years ago
Sunday, January 10, 2010
What gives?!?
So if you have read my blog before or are a good friend, you have probably heard my struggles with getting Grey to sleep in his own bed. As I continued to get bigger and bigger, our bed was getting smaller and smaller and the need to get him out was very pressing. So we agonized for a few weeks and I read everything I could about getting your toddler to sleep in his bed through the night. And all of a sudden, we started doing pretty well. He still wakes a couple times in the night, but just needs a binkie and a love then lays himself right back down. Well, tonight it is 11:41- way past my bedtime- and I am down on the computer while he is crying in his bed. I have been in there 3 times already and he won't stay calmed down. He does okay for a few minutes and then starts crying again. What gives?!? Hopefully this is just a one night thing and that he gets with the program again. We don't need to go back to square one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Bad sleepers can be pretty stressful. Leila has always been an easy waker and can get into the mode of "nothing will fix my screams"...it's hard. Hang in there!
Dang! Good luck! We have had our fair share of bad sleepers throught the night!!!
Good luck! I hope it was just a one night thing and many wishes for a perfect sleeper in baby #3...
Post a Comment