Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Handsome Men and a Little Lady

We decided to put Grey in his shirt and tie today for church and, oh, how cute he looked! He's been fun right now as he is starting to grab at things and really like interaction with people. We are struggling a little bit with day care and I think it is because I hold him so much that he doesn't like to be left alone much and Terri has to because she has 4 or 5 other children she is tending. It will continue to get better, or so I tell myself. And I am thankful that it is only 2 days a week. Here are a couple more pictures from this afternoon:

A few weeks ago, Justin and Elliot cultivated the last of our garden which was the squash. We have a whole wheelbarrow full of hubbard squash to either eat, give away or get rid of somehow. I like squash, but I don't know about that much squash. If anyone has some good recipes or ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Grey has changed a lot. He looks cute in those pictures. I hope the daycare thing improves. That is stressful for both ends of the deal.

I am no help in the recipe department for Hubbard squash b/c I have never heard of that before! Plus I don't eat squash. Good luck eating it all. :)

Kacey said...

I love babies in ties! He looks adorable. We are not really squash eaters in our house (thanks to Garth). Have you checked out allrecipes.com? I hear it's great.