I am definitely not a Martha Stewart by any means, but I do like to make cute little things once in a while. Usually I am what I call a "good copier." I'm not so good at just thinking up my own projects. So I can't really take credit for this- I got the idea from a book, but the design was a little more original simply because I used what I had. It's a little notepad/journal for a sweet little girl in Olympia that just turned 8, Taylor. It will be in the mail today and I hope you like it! Congrats on your baptism!
I posted pictures awhile back of our garden. Actually Justin's garden because I can't take credit for it. Here is a "little" of the fruits of his labor. The zucchini was the biggest I had ever seen and we had a wheelbarrow full of corn. I spent the other morning blanching corn and shredding zucchini to freeze it all. It will be nice to have both in the middle of the winter.




3 comments:
That is adorable! Good job. Make some chocolate zucchini cake- yummy.
Heather...Look at your family. I can't believe what five years does to all of us. None of us with kids and bam. Sounds like you have as much trouble with a non-sleeper as I do, frustrating at times. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.
Great job on your garden Justin. Garth is the green thumb in our relationship as well. Can't wait for you guys to come visit Spokane again. We are dying to meet your little one!
Post a Comment