Another big milestone today...preschool. Elliot started her first day and she was very excited. Once we got to Hosanna, though her smiles changed for a little bit. It was a little bit scary for her, but once we got in and found BABIES and dress up stuff to play with, she was smiling again.
Grey and I came home to enjoy a few minutes at home without Elliot. I worked on the blog still trying to figure everything out. Before we knew it though it was time to pick up Elliot. She was excited to see us, but very excited about her day at preschool. She played mostly with the babies and painted and stamped and had an all around great time. She can't wait to go again. I think a frequent question is going to be, "Do I get to go to preschool today?"




3 comments:
Oh... She's growing up fast... She's already going to preschool. :) She looks all cute with that backpack on. I'm waiting to put Kate into preschool next year because it is expensive over here!
Heather its Adri... I can't believe we have preschoolers? IMy little girl is on her way too. She just turned four. Dagen and Elliott must be really close in age..his birthday is April 13 2005. Anyway all us married Streams have blogs. You can find them all on my parents' which is streamfamily.blogspot.com. I am so glad you are blogging. I love it!
p.s. you can totally see the Leonard in your kids!
Post a Comment