Monday, September 8, 2008

Elliot's Dance Attack

I've been trying to get a video on the blog to try it out so here it goes. I had a different one taped that was better, but too big to put on the blog. So we retaped today and got this. Elliot loves to dance to her favorite song, "Apologize." She always has to get her dancing skirt on and you will see part way through that she has to make sure her baby is okay. But then she tosses the baby to the side! Watch out, Grey! I don't know where she gets the dance moves. Definately not from me or her father! Should we be worried? :)



6 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

How funny. I LOVE how she slows down at the end. Does this remind you of your childhood? Something concerning an authentic red and orange mexican dress at grandma's perhaps?

Rachel said...

This was great! She is so serious about her dance.:) It's great to have you doing a blog, Heather. Thanks for sending me the link.

Anna said...

Im so glad you started a blog. As for Elliott's dancing...I think you and just have some explaining to do!

Anna said...

That was supposed to say Justin not Just!

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! I love all her booty moves. :)

jolene said...

This is a great video! Good job!