Yesterday, Elliot was "helping" me put on my makeup and of course wanted to put it on herself. She looked oh so gorgeous when she was done. The pictures certainly do not do it justice. She had eye shadow caked on mostly one eye and in her eyelashes. At least she made it to the eyes this time...before it has been just smeared on her face. Then she takes tinted chapstick and puts it on her lips and almost from ear to ear on either side of her mouth. And I can always tell when she has been in my chapstick because it is rolled all the way up and then the cap put back on. I know, all you mothers know what I am talking about. It is a good thing they are cute!
Elliot was very tired tonight and so was Justin (still fighting a cold) so they both went to bed before 8 tonight. I put Grey down in his bed, but it didn't last. We have discovered the swing is something that he finally likes though so he has been asleep for a couple hours in that while I have gotten a TON of work done- young womens stuff, emails, blog reading, scrapbook stuff. It has been nice to have it quiet and no interruptions. Rarely happens around here. We may just have to do this more often. It is after 11 now, but I still don't want to go to bed!




No comments:
Post a Comment