Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LOST


Besides the scooter this weekend, Justin and I made a big decision to forgo our television service for a while. We figured that we were spending an awful lot of money just to have a time waster sitting in our living room. But don't think we didn't think this through first, especially with season premires coming up in a few weeks. We hooked up the computer to show through our television screen and got on to the websites to realize you can watch pretty much any show that you want on the internet. So we can watch the programs that we want to with minimal commercials and no mindless flipping. We saw that Lost was being offered in high definition too and decided to give it a try. I will admit that I was a little bit skeptical, but we are totally hooked! Now we have only watch I think 6 episodes of season 1, so no one give it away what happens. We are baffled to say the least and cannot figure out how this show can still be going on. But, boy, I can't wait for Justin to get home in the afternoons so that we can turn on an episode. I know, a little lame, but I am easily amused.

No comments: