13 years ago
Monday, September 1, 2008
Whew! What a first day!
So no one told me that you should have a degree in computer science when you start a blog...I have been working all day on this very simple blog and feel like I have gotten very little accomplished. Okay, I have been taking care of a three year old and an infant as well, but The Lion King and a binkie have probably been doing more mothering than me today. Anyways, Justin and I have decided to eliminate our direct tv service and get away from the commericialization and time wastefulness that tv is. Hence, I will have a little more time on my hands and blogging seemed to be the "thing" to do to fill it. I just need to practice nursing and typing at the same time. A lot has happened in the last 2 months that are "blog worthy" so the first few posts will probably be more catch up than anything. I am excited to try this out and see where it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOOHOO!!! I'm glad you started a blog, finally. :) Way to bite the bullet.
Cute posts and cute family pictures.
Congratulations, Heather! GREAT job!!
As always, we love the pictures you send to keep us up to date. Have never followed a blog of any sort, but apparently that is going to change!
Hope to see you all soon!
Loretta & Ken
Post a Comment